[Paraview] XY Plot question

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Oct 30 14:29:54 EDT 2009

On Friday 30 October 2009 14:18:03 Moreland, Kenneth wrote:
> Uh... I don't think any of us have thought of that particular plot
>  configuration.  Someone at Kitware should make sure that this design
>  consideration filters its way to Marcus.
>
> -Ken
>

> On 10/28/09 10:31 PM, "Eric Allison" <eallison at desktopaero.com> wrote:
>
> Apologies if this is a dumb question - I'm investigating Paraview as a
> replacement for Tecplot, and one of the things I'd really like to do
> is take Cp slices on CFD geometries. I figured out how to make an XY
> plot of the slice data, but can't for the life of me figure out how to
> reverse the Y axis so that Cp displays the way aero people like to see
> it. (smaller numbers at the top, larger at the bottom).
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

I saw the message, what I am doing should be able to accommodate this type of
layout, I will test this out later just to confirm. So something akin to
setting the minimum Y value to 5.0 and the maximum Y value to 0.0?

Any example plots you may be able to point out would help me.

Marcus
--
Marcus D. Hanwell, Ph.D.
R&D Engineer, Kitware Inc.