[Paraview] paraview freezes the laptop with Intel graphics card

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 12:54:02 EDT 2009

Hi,
If this is a complete freeze, I think that this is not linked to ParaView. I
had this problem on my laptop when running Firefox with more than one tab.
However, this freeze was reported for ATI card. But, as far as I know, Intel
cards show a series of problem under Linux.

Sorry for not being of more help.
Jerome