[Paraview] paraview freezes the laptop with Intel graphics card

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Oct 30 11:27:34 EDT 2009

First, try generating some simple data via the sources menu. Ie, a
sphere. Does it crash showing that?

Next try changing the Render View->General Settings. For example
Immediate Mode Rendering to turns on/off GL display lists, similarly
toggle Triangle Strips, and Depth peeling. Which of those settings (if
any) break or fix it?

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer