[Paraview] bug with plot on sorted lines in parallel

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 10:18:44 EDT 2009

I just tried merging the blocks coming from "plot on sorted lines" and
it is the same as the slice that was given as input (although it is an
unstructured grid rather than polydata).  If I then plot the data it
will still connect up the two circles (see attached image).

I also tried the "Scatter Plot" filter but it is actually the same as
the "Plot Data" filter (is this work in progress?).  However, I have
noticed that I can set the line style to "None" and marker style to
"Cross" (as shown in scatterplot.png) which solves my current problem
for plotting axial position against pressure (although it would still
be nice to have lines connected up in the same was as the polydata).

Regards,
Paul