[Paraview] Please help!! How to force Render() from a reader

Fabian Wein fabian.wein at am.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Oct 14 04:26:09 EDT 2009

Hi Takuya,

> I am not sure what you mean by a thread (a client side code?),
> but perhaps you can simply write
>
>   pqApplicationCore::instance()->render();

This has no effect. Meanwhile I think this is because of the client/server
structure.

Update within the reader forces RequestUpdateExtent and RequestData
for the new time value - but it is not dispayed in the time GUI next
to the
VCR area.

A reader is a server part, isn't it? I guess I need also a gui part.

Is there a complete code example anywhere?

Fabian