[Paraview] remove libvtkhdf5.so for compilation

Didier Roissé didier.roisse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 12:39:21 EDT 2009

Hello,
I am developing a Paraview reader plugin for a hdf file format. I want to
use the hdf5 1.8 c library. I configure my CMakeList.txt to build the plugin
in static for hdf.
But when I build Paraview, my plugin is linked with libvtkhdf5.so. And this
lib is developed on hdf5 1.6
So, when I execute Paraview I have this warning message :

" Warning! The HDF5 header files included by this application do not match
the
version used by the HDF5 library to which this application is linked. Data
corruption or segmentation faults may occur if the application is
allowed to continue.  You can, at your own risk, disable this check by
setting
the environment variable 'HDF5_DISABLE_VERSION_CHECK' to a value of '1'.
Setting it to 2 will suppress the warning totally.
Headers are 1.8.3, library is 1.6.5 "

What should I do in my CMakeList.txt to remove the link to libvtkhdf5.so
when compiling my plugin ?

Thanks,

Didier