[Paraview] animation PV 3.4.0

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 15:18:08 EDT 2009

I recently ran into this using CVS of a couple weeks to a month or so
ago. It had to do with state files. When loading from state file a time
series with more than 100 steps the spin box in the ui would only go up
to 99. The animation inspector could be used to select any step though.
Maybe it's fixed since then?