[Paraview] Distance visualisation

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 03:17:20 EDT 2009

Hi Bastil,

I did something similar where I was calculating the wall distance for a
volume.  You can create a filter that takes two inputs.  First build a
vtkCellLocator with one input.  Then iterator over the points in the other
input and use the FindClosestPoint method.

Note: this is quite slow.

Regards,
Paul