[Paraview] Problems compiling vtkSMExtractDocumentation in CVS

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Oct 2 17:16:18 EDT 2009

Eric E. Monson wrote:
> CMake 2.7.20090713

It's a subtle bug in CMake that I introduced in version 2.7.20090710
(three days before your version) with another change.

I've committed a work-around to ParaView because it actually cleans
up the source anyway.

Meanwhile, I'm fixing CMake for the 2.8.0 release.

-Brad

COMP: Link vtkSMExtractDocumentation before export
/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/CMakeLists.txt,v  <--  Servers/ServerManager/CMakeLists.txt