[Paraview] Building plugin with sources in different directory

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 15:57:00 EST 2009

Yes, I think this is the cause. Your MyFilter/CMakeLists should define the
project and different variables such as the include folders. You asked me
out-of-list for my usual configurations: You may want to take a look at
http://github.com/jeromevelut/Chiron
This is a work-in-progress Medical Imaging Paraview plugin. Checkout the
Chiron-PoC branch (proof-of-concept). The structure will not change. In your
case, your root folder looks like my ./Modules/ folder and your ./plugin is
the same as my ./Plugins

HTH,
Jerome