[Paraview] MHD reader not available

Jérôme jerome.velut at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 04:08:54 EST 2009

Hi,

The "Open file" dialog does not propose "Meta Image File" since a recent
checkout (2 days ago) of the CVS head. I investigated this problem:
- File ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/Resources/readers.xml: The
description of the vtkMetaImageReader is name="Meta Image Reader". I found
weird to see spaces in the name, and there is no 'label' field
- File ParaView3/Applications/ParaView/ParaViewReaders.xml: The line
concerning MHD is "Meta Image Proxy", instead of "Meta Image Reader".

I am currently building a release ParaView, so I cannot test changes and
send a patch...

Jerome