[Paraview] Disabling auto-drawing in ParaView

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Wed Nov 25 10:21:43 EST 2009

Hey Adriano,

I don't think ParaView is built to do this, although I can see where
it would be a very useful feature for some applications (I think this
is the standard behavior in LLNL's VisIt).

As a workaround, if your three filters are always the same you can
combine them into a Custom Filter, exposing the parameters you need to
adjust each time. This allows you to set up the pipeline for all three
filters (inside the custom filter black box) and only update when you
hit Apply at the end.

-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group