[Paraview] Pre-load python macros & toolbar icons?

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Tue Nov 10 17:56:22 EST 2009

There is no way to do this right now, but if you want to try what Dave
said, write an autostart plugin, the plugin can programatically add
python macros.  I can give you a hint if you want to try this.

No way to associate an icon with the macros.  Currently macros are
stored in the paraview settings file as <label, filename> pairs.  This
could be extended to store qrc icon filenames without too much
trouble.

Pat