[Paraview] Also losing scalar arrays on Generate Ids

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Thu Nov 5 13:57:44 EST 2009

Hello again,

I seem to be misplacing a lot of scalar arrays today...

Generate Ids also seems to strip off the most recently generated
scalar point data (like clip-by-scalar that I just sent to the list).
It doesn't remove a recently generated set of point vectors, just
scalars. (Again, with yesterday's CVS as well as 3.6.1 mac binary)

Reproduce like the last one:
Sphere source
Elevation Filter
Curvature
Generate Ids

And Gauss_Curvature disappears. If you throw in a Random Vectors
between the Curvature and Generate Ids, Gauss_Curvature is still the
array that disappears, not BrownianVectors.

(John Biddiscombe said he had this happen once when a filter called
SetActiveScalars() without calling AddArray() first, then when another
filter called SetActiveScalars() it removed the first one...)

Again, please let me know if this is just me for some reason...

Thanks,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group

ParaView CVS 4 Nov 2009 (w/python, no MPI)
CMake 2.9.20091003
OS X 10.5.8