[Paraview] Selected point size/location problems

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Nov 4 09:16:24 EST 2009

> Utkarsh, is this part of the same issue with the new extract selection
> panel? Can we get a guess at an expected completion date just for
> information sake? Sometimes I will proceed differently if I know the
> problem will be fixed tomorrow vs next month.

David,

I wouldn't think this has anything to do with the changes to the
panel, and more with the coincident topology resolution choices we
made. But I cannot understand why the two points would not be
displaced by the same value -- that needs some debugging. As far as
the time estimate goes, it's really hard to tell right now, but I'd
think we can aim at this for 3.8 which is due early next year.

Utkarsh