[Paraview] Tecplot > Paraview error

Johan de Koning johan.dekoning at hybridsolutions.nl
Wed Nov 4 08:23:38 EST 2009

Hello,
Attached is the tout.tp file which is a tough2 file converted with a
program called ext. This program produces files that can be read by
Tecplot.
I tried to load the file in Paraview with the VisItReaderPlugin loaded.
I was told that with this plugin Tecplot files can be read.
It does not work and produces an error message. Does anybody have an
idea why that is?
The error message says that there is an error in line 386 of the
vtkVisItDatabase.cxx
Thanks,  Johan