[Paraview] Custom filter that contains a filename

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 08:51:06 EST 2009

My problem is with a filter (i.e. 1 input and 1 output) that requires
a file as well as the input dataset.  The XML I posted works fine for
that filter on its own but if I use the "Tools -> Create Custom
Filter" from the menu inside ParaView and use then choose the filename
as a property it doesn't show up (I'm not writing any code here).  Is
it possible to add a bogus property to a custom filter created with
the ParaView GUI?

Regards,
Paul