[Paraview] export movie?

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Tue Nov 3 04:24:11 EST 2009

Yes, I tried the patches and they work fine, but it becomes inconvenient
to apply them each time I update the CVS version. What's the problem in
including them into the latest CVS version? Does anybody have a problem
with the patches? Michael-> can you please disable the new feature by
default so it does not potentially break?