[Paraview] Temperature visualisation

Guido Staub gstaub at udec.cl
Fri May 8 15:20:55 EDT 2009

Hi all,

I have a hdf file containing 3 datasets. Each of dimension
1x241x241. What I would like to do now is using the first two datasets
to form a horizontal plane and assign the values of the third one as
color values to each point. So lets say that values from the first two
datasets (x,y) are (1,1), the third one which represents a temperature
at this point is for example 0.5. Instead of using this as a height in
the 3D visualisation (z will be constant), I want this point to be
colored by its representive value.

Does anybody know how to do this? Or maybe there is a better solution
to solve such a problem?

Guido