[Paraview] Grid seeds for streamlines?

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Wed May 6 15:11:42 EDT 2009

I've been working on a new class called vtkRegularGridSource and a
widget to control it derived from BoxWidgetRepresentation plus
pqRegularGridSourceWidget, it allows a 2D/3D grid to be defined via the
gui (same as one would for line source for example) - it doesn't have to
be axis aligned and can be rotated, scaled etc using the box widget.
Once it's ready, it should be relatively easy to inject it into the gui
along with other widgets so that the streamline filter (for example) can
have it in the widget selection box for inputs.

It is mostly working in my own paraview tree, but will be commited to
cvs after 3.6 is out of the door I expect.

JB