[Paraview] endUndoSet called without a beginUndoSet.

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Tue May 5 14:13:44 EDT 2009

Dominik,
I just committed a fix for this issue. Feel free to give it a try and let me
know if it still doesn't work.

Thanks,
Utkarsh

/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Qt/Core/pqScalarBarRepresentation.cxx,v  <--
Qt/Core/pqScalarBarRepresentation.cxx
/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/Resources/rendering.xml,v
<--  Servers/ServerManager/Resources/rendering.xml
/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMScalarBarWidgetRepresentationProxy.cxx,v
<--  Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMScalarBarWidgetRepresentationProxy.cxx
/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMScalarBarWidgetRepresentationProxy.h,v