[Paraview] Orienting Normals?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Mon Mar 30 09:17:36 EDT 2009

Hey David,

Are you sure you don't have a bunch of duplicate points? If you run
the "Clean" (vtkCleanPolyData) filter to merge coincident points, it
looks more like there are only normals on one side or the other for
each point (but they're not all on the same side of the surface).

-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group