[Paraview] Mapper Plugin?

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Mar 27 09:09:07 EDT 2009

Plugins for the representation pipeline (including mappers) is a
feature that's still missing in ParaView. Given that there has been
considerable traffic on the mailing list requesting these features, we
will try to support them as soon as possible. However, since we are
gearing up for the 3.6 release already, I don't think we can have this
done in time for the next release.