[Paraview] Creating Append Attributes filter using python

tpk stream.gazer at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 26 06:31:08 EDT 2009

Thanks for the prompt answer, Eric.
That seems to work nicely.

tpk

From: Eric E. Monson <emonson at cs.duke.edu>
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Creating Append Attributes filter using python
To: "tpk" <stream.gazer at yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: paraview at paraview.org
Date: Wednesday, 25 March, 2009, 5:41 PM

Hello,
It looks like you can just give the AppendAttributes filter a list of inputs:
==================================from paraview import servermanager servermanager.Connect()
sph1 = servermanager.sources.SphereSource() elev = servermanager.filters.ElevationFilter(Input=sph1)
sph2 = servermanager.sources.SphereSource() ids = servermanager.filters.GenerateIdScalars(Input=sph2)
app = servermanager.filters.AppendAttributes()app.Input = [elev,ids]
view = servermanager.CreateRenderView() rep = servermanager.CreateRepresentation(app, view)
rep.ColorAttributeType = 0  # point data rep.ColorArrayName = 'Ids'  # color by Ids
view.ResetCamera()view.StillRender() ==================================
-Eric
------------------------------------------------------Eric E MonsonDuke Visualization Technology Group