[Paraview] Problems in loading plugin

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Wed Mar 25 10:51:12 EDT 2009

Rafael, nice to hear your plugin now works :)

Indeed, I'm interested in the real Qt version used for the Kitware's
win32-x86 package too, since the weird GUI that Rafael reported is
quite what one will see in case of Qt version mismatch.

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN