[Paraview] Transform surface independently from axes and boxes

Karl Muster blende32 at gmx.net
Wed Mar 25 07:58:01 EDT 2009

This is the problem, when I use the transformation section on the
"Display tab" the scale will be applied to both, the geometry and
the annotation (with "Show cube axes") but I see on the "Information
tab" the original values on the Bounds section. And this values should
be used for the annotation not the transformed values, which are
used for display. If I want the scale for both I can use the transform filter and manipulate the data directly but that is not what I want.

Karl

-------- Original-Nachricht --------