[Paraview] Fwd: Re: [Xdmf] xdmf2 and paraview troubles

Alin M Elena alinm.elena at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 25 05:01:04 EDT 2009

Hi Berk,

Here is the answer that I got from John on the xdmf list.
This is after some header problems were solved plus the hdf5 1.8 version
problem solved too,

Now the problem seem to be related with some casting of uint64. Anyhow it
looks like me related with the problem that Mike Jackson fixed last summer in
June.

I will not have time to follow John's advice until next week.

regards,

Alin

 "If the Universities will not study useless subjects, who will?"
                             G. F. FitzGerald, Nature, 45/46, 392 (1892)
 Mr  Alin M ELENA
 Irish Centre for High-End Computing -- www.ichec.ie
 The Design Tower, Trinity Technology & Enterprise Campus
 Grand Canal Quay,  Dublin 2, Ireland
 Tel:   +353 (0) 1 5241608 ext 29
 Fax: +353 (0) 1 7645845
 http://alin.elenaworld.net