[Paraview] Fwd: [ParaView3-Developer] Fwd: [Still having Problems] Re: Generating a distribution of ParaView with Plugin

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Mar 24 17:27:07 EDT 2009

If I am building paraview in addition to my plugins (which in the long
run works out better) then I use the technique where you use the
"PARAVIEW_EXTRA_EXTERNAL_MODULE" then point that towards your project
that has ${project_name}ParaViewImport.cmake file. This way all your
plugins are deposited in the paraview build directory and will get
installed when you do a "make install". Then you can simply bundle up
the build directory and put that on another computer. Has always
worked for me so I am hoping that still works in the future.
-----
Mike Jackson