[Paraview] using netcdf with paraview

John Biddiscombe biddisco at cscs.ch
Tue Mar 24 12:35:22 EDT 2009

Katie

I have neglected the netCDF code for the last year or so and it doesn't
load with current paraview cvs. I will try to look at it in April. It
ought to be easy to fix, but nobody ever offers to help and I'm too busy
right now. I started making changes to simplify things in the reader a
few months back, but haven't finished.

I notice recently that in the main paraview CVS some netCDF support is
appearing. Perhaps it's worth asking on the main paraview list. [pause,
I'll cc the paraview list and see what response this generates]

JB

--
John Biddiscombe,                            email:biddisco @ cscs.ch
http://www.cscs.ch/