[Paraview] See properties of a point

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Fri Mar 20 10:44:46 EDT 2009

Split the 3D view and create a spreadsheet view. Then turn on show
only selected cells. Make sure you are looking at either cell or point
centered data, whichever one you've associated the Score and Distance
arrays with.

Alternatively, open the Selection Inspector, scroll down to the
bottom, click to the cell/point labels tab, turn them on and select
the Score or Distance array. This will show them in the 3D view.