[Paraview] "Select Points on" and nearest point ...

Stefan Melber Stefan.Melber at DLR.de
Fri Mar 20 02:00:40 EDT 2009

Hi David,

tried this way: theoretically it works, but its a bit laborious:

-) Activate the filter
-) "p" + mouse
-) Apply
-) Spreadsheet + select source

And: i found no possibility to select a new point with the current
filter - so i have to start a new one. Further on, i clicking apply i
have an update of "PointerPolyDataMapper", which takes a (short) time.

So overall, it would be nice if i can use it that way:

-) Activate new Probe-Filter + Spreadsheet
-) "p" + Mouse - every time clicking, automatic update of the spreadsheet

Best regards,

     Stefan