[Paraview] How to read a series of a series of data into memory?

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Mar 18 17:34:34 EDT 2009

It sounds like the geometry cache for the animation would do the trick.  Open the Animation Inspector (View -> Animation Inspector) and scroll to its bottom.  Turn on the Cache Geometry flag and make sure that the Cache limit is large enough to hold all the polygonal geometry over all time steps.

Incidentally, these options should be moving to the application settings soon (bug #5768).

-Ken