[Paraview] Contour from Table - how?

Steven Janzou sjanzou at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 08:25:14 EDT 2009

I have used the latest CVS version with Overview build and used the
SQLDatabaseSource plugin to generate a table with four columns - 3
data (x int, y int, z float) and one idtype

I would like to construct a contour plot using the resulting table data.

I have ran the Table data through the TableToPoints filter and
generated a Polygonal Mesh with 1 cell and then applied the Contour
filter to the TableToPoints results but have no selection available in
the "Contour By" drop down.

What do I need to do to construct a contour from the Table?

Also, can I use lookmarks to compare several different sqlite source
files with the contour plot?

Thanks,
Steve