[Paraview] Feature request

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Fri Mar 13 20:39:22 EDT 2009

I am not trying to shoot your idea down. I am trying to understand the
use case better. My biggest issue is that I always end up editing the
display settings when the wrong view is active. I am not sure how to
solve that problem. What is the particular problem in your case? You
have a large pipeline and you want to quickly get to an object to
modify its parameters? What  if you could just select the object in
the view?

-berk