[Paraview] Resample with dataset.

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Mar 12 11:26:30 EDT 2009

Unfortunately, this is not the correct way of doing it. You are
changing the name of the output array which happens to also be the
input array (thanks to CopyAttributes). Changing your input in a
filter is a no no in VTK. You have to deep copy the attributes if you
want to do this. In the future, I think we will create another level
of indirection such that it will be possible to shallow copy the
contents of arrays (i.e. the pointer) for the purpose of renaming (and
else).

-berk