[Paraview] 3d visualisation

Dr Gavin Tabor G.R.Tabor at exeter.ac.uk
Thu Mar 12 09:34:27 EDT 2009

Hi Bernhard! I think quite a few O'Foamers read the paraview mailing
list as well - for obvious reasons.

Thanks for the links. I'm passing them on to the vendor to see what
sense they can make of them - I think CrystalEyes is an active system,
whereas what we are looking at is a passive system working on polarising
light - but the second of your links seems to suggest that it will work
with that OK too.

Gavin

--
Dr Gavin Tabor