[Paraview] 3d visualisation

Dr Gavin Tabor G.R.Tabor at exeter.ac.uk
Thu Mar 12 04:38:34 EDT 2009

Dear All,

We are looking at buying a 3d projection system; this consists of two
projectors with polarising filters and a screen, and you wear polarising
glasses; it gives a very impressive 3d effect. I use paraview (and
paraFoam from OpenFOAM) and would want to integrate this with the new
system - does anyone have any experience with 3d visualisation using
paraview?? I assume all that is necessary is to have 2 cameras looking
at the scene and feeding to the two projectors; but is this already
implemented, or if not, is anyone working on it??

Thanks in advance for any info!

Gavin

--
Dr Gavin Tabor