[Paraview] State files pv 3.4 VS pv 3.x

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Mar 9 16:15:12 EDT 2009

Camera manipulators are no longer in state files since it was decided
that that's a user-setting and hence the user's setting for
interaction will be used and not those specified from state files.
Look at vtkSMStateVersionController. It has code that convert state
files from old versions to new versions. However may not remove all
redundant changes such as the manipulators.

Utkarsh