[Paraview] Image filters & extent

Bryn Lloyd blloyd at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Mon Mar 9 08:07:42 EDT 2009

The same thing happens with the vtkImageConstantPad filter.

I wrote a GUI and ServerManager xml file and added the plugin to
paraview. The output outline is shown correctly, but the extent and
dimensions displayed in the Information tab are incorrect -> they are
are the same as for the input image, even though I set a larger output
extent in the vtkImageConstantPad filter.

Additionally, the data array looses it's name (I think this happens
with all image filters, which is not compatible with paraview as far
as I can tell).

Has any body got a solution or any advice? Thanks!

--Bryn