[Paraview] (no subject)

Jacques Papper jpapper at ara.co.uk
Sat Mar 7 10:25:44 EST 2009

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you have had the same problems as me when using
the Resample With Dataset filter.

Left and right part of the image are two different grids (different mesh
refinements), with data interpolated from one to the other. In the "spurious
regions" the Resample DataSet Filter sets the vtkValidPointMask to 0.
I believe this means the interpolation routine is not finding a cell in the
source data containing the points in the input data. Does anyone have a fix
for this ? I'm thinking of changing the tolerance...

But what is even more strange is that if I interpolate from one grid onto an
IDENTICAL grid, I still get a few points where vtkValidPointMask is 0....

Any suggestions?

Jacques PAPPER
Applied CFD Team Leader
Tel: +44 (0) 1234 324677

This email contains information that is private and confidential and is intended only for the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient please delete it and notify us immediately by e-mailing the sender.
Note: All email sent to or from this address may be accessed by someone other than the recipient, for system management and security reasons.
Aircraft Research Association Ltd.  Registered in England, Registration No 503668 Registered Office: Manton Lane, Bedford MK41 7PF England VAT No GB 196351245