[Paraview] Handshake failed :: but I'm using exactly the same CVS

Ricardo Reis rreis at aero.ist.utl.pt
Sun Mar 1 19:15:54 EST 2009

On Sat, 28 Feb 2009, Utkarsh Ayachit wrote:

> Add the line before the returns as you have shown.

- I have added the lines in both server and client machine.
- make clean and then compiled with DEBUG
- error is gone
- make clean and compile with RELEASE (-O3 -march=native) error is gone
I did the former tests from the compile dir

then I've done make install to the install dir and the error is gone

- Then I did a fresh cvs update and compiled it in the server machine and
in a client machine and it's all ok

So, I'm baffled and don't understand why but everyting seems to be working
ok.

  thanks for your trouble

  Ricardo Reis

  'Non Serviam'

  PhD student @ Lasef
  Computational Fluid Dynamics, High Performance Computing, Turbulence
  http://www.lasef.ist.utl.pt

  &

  Cultural Instigator @ Rádio Zero
  http://www.radiozero.pt