[Paraview] bug with colour and state files

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 04:29:37 EDT 2009

Hi Alan,

The problem I noticed occurs when setting the solid colour.  I checked out
the latest CVS this morning and it is still happening (and with the cylinder
source).  I have attached a screenshot showing the two places to set the
colour - the colour is saved in a statefile if set from the object
inspector, but not if set from the toolbar.

Regards,
Paul