[Paraview] Fwd: Baffled by "floating point exceptions" in ParaView 3.6.1

Rick Angelini angel at arl.army.mil
Thu Jul 30 11:49:44 EDT 2009

Randall - we saw some execution-time failures of 3.6.1 that was related
to an older version of the nVidia driver.     We didn't see floating
point exceptions, though - we saw socket errors related to the
client-server connection.  Moving to a newer version of the nVidia
driver on the client side fixed the problem.     It doesn't make sense,
but that's what happened!   8-)