[Paraview] CSCS_PointSprite_GUIPlugins fail to load on Win32 (Solved, partially)

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jul 29 09:26:29 EDT 2009

John,

This should be fixed now. The problem was that the plugin manager
loads the server manager xml every time a plugin is loaded be it on
server or client. Until now, that didn't do much harm since the old
xml would simply get replaced by the new one.  However I added a new
<Extension/> tag which allows the user to extend an existing element
and that meant that repeated loading of an xml is no longer
idempotent. This commit should fix the issue. The plugin manager now
no longer loads XMLs if it has already been loaded for the plugin.

/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Qt/Core/pqPluginManager.h,v  <--
Qt/Core/pqPluginManager.h
/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Qt/Core/pqPluginManager.cxx,v  <--
Qt/Core/pqPluginManager.cxx
/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMProxyManager.h,v
 <--  Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMProxyManager.h
/cvsroot/ParaView3/ParaView3/Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMProxyManager.cxx,v
 <--  Servers/ServerManager/vtkSMProxyManager.cxx

Utkarsh