[Paraview] Extraneous lines when saving large screenshots

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Jul 27 15:23:28 EDT 2009

That's a known issue. It also happens when saving out wireframes. The
problem is that we use glPolygonMode to render a surface as wireframe.
That produces closed polygons at window borders. When saving a large
screenshot, we use tiling to render an image larger than the window
size that introduces artifical window borders and hence those
extraneous lines.

Any OpenGL experts have any idea how to overcome this issue?

Utkarsh