[Paraview] elements to write for visualization

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Jul 27 14:12:23 EDT 2009

Correct.  For example, if your data comprises exactly one tetrahedron, then your output should contain four points and the topology for the one tetrahedron.  The topology of the four triangular faces is implicit in the topology of the tetrahedron.  Including them explicitly would be counterproductive.

-Ken