[Paraview] ParaView 3.6 Release Announcement

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Tue Jul 21 04:05:03 EDT 2009

Hello.

I am trying the Linux64-x86 binaries of Paraview 3.6.1 and I can't find
readers for CGNS or Tecplot that should be included in the Linux
binaries as you said in your announcement:
> We have been experimenting with adding support for
> additional file formats such as CGNS, Silo, Tecplot using VisIt
> plugins. Since this is an experimental feature, only the Linux
> binaries distributed from our website support these new file formats.

I am very interested in PV using these formats. Is CGNS and Tecplot
support really included in the Linux binaries or do we have to download
something else or to build PV from source with Vislt plugins?

Thank you in advance.

--
 Richard GRENON
 ONERA