[Paraview] [ParaView] Load VRML question...

Andrés Felipe Padilla anfeken at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 12:07:13 EDT 2009

Thanks for your quick answer Utkarsh. However, we are trying to load a VRML
file without having to use the menus. We are using vtkVRMLSource, but we
don't know to visualize it. We are trying to use the pqObjectBuilder
methods, createSource and createDataRepresentation, but it does not work
with VRML files. Is there a way for loading and displaying the file without
using the menus? Thanks a lot for your help.