[Paraview] [ParaView] Load VRML question...

Andrés Felipe Padilla anfeken at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 12:42:05 EDT 2009

Hi,
I've been trying to load a VRML on ParaView unsucessfully from code. From
the API and the code i see that the vtkVRMLSource could allow one to load a
VRML but i have some issues with it. I create a vtkVRMLSource with the New()
method but from there i cant see where to go. I cannot specify this object
the file i want to load as all its members are protected. So my question is
how do i tell the vtkVRMLSource to load my VRML?
Thanks