[Paraview] Paraview plugin

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Thu Jul 9 18:03:44 EDT 2009

A FindParaView.cmake file is not necessary.  The ParaView build and install follows the appropriate CMake conventions to find and setup the install without it.  In short, a command like FIND_PACKAGE(ParaView) is sufficient to find the ParaView installation.

If you are having trouble creating all the files needed for a plugin, I recommend trying out the plugin wizard from MIRARCO (http://pluginwizard.mirarco.org/).  It will create the necessary CMake code and C++/XML boilerplate for a simple plugin.

-Ken